Prostate cancer is the most common tumor in men over 45 years of age.
Early detection constitutes the most important weapon to combat this disease. The Health Organization recommends periodic reviews of all males over 45 years of age. Helicopteros Sanitarios has developed a screening program to detect prostate cancer, including ultrasound and analytic.
What patients benefit from a urological check up:
- Patients over 45 years of age.
- Patients with a family history of prostate problems.
- Patients with a urinary symptoms (decreased force of urination, urination frequency.
In our early detection unit we have:
- Highly qualified staff.
- 24 hours emergency attention.
- Urologic ultrasound.
- Last generation prostate laser.
- Laparoscopic surgery